LD and I finally finished clearing all of the vegetation in the backyard last Thursday. And we have a humongous brush pile to prove it!
Now we are in the process of getting bids for its removal. It is amazing how much all that overgrown vegetation blocked our view.
We got an email from Cretedog-the concrete sink for our master bathroom was finally done! Keith and Jeff came by this afternoon to install it.
I couldn't be happier, it was exactly what I wanted. We are waiting to hook up the plumbing until we install the backsplash.
I figured it will be a lot easier to tile without the faucets in the way. The tile we purchased earlier ended up going back to Home Depot because LD was not completely sold on it. The sooner LD and I can agree on tile, the sooner we can get the master sink done.
This weekend we also went shopping for some baseboards and cabinet toe kicks. LD stained and applied two coats of polyurethane to the toe kicks yesterday.
This evening we installed most of it. We need to stain more toe kicks to finish the job, and get some smaller nails for the nail gun. The baseboards have to acclimate to the house, so we will probably start tackling those next weekend.